Master Class planning:
From the 3rd to the 6th of April 2019
Registration deadline: 23 March 2019 (that is a strictly fixed date!)
Participation fee (actual students): 250.00 €
Participation fee (auditors): 50.00 €
In case of recess at less than 48 hours before the registration deadline, only the 50% of the fee will be
The participation fee must be paid by bank transfer to:
Gabriel Anechina Produzioni Management – IBAN: IT17N0100511704000000000892 (BNL bank)
indicating on the causal “OPERA: STYLE AND INTERPRETATION IN THE XXI CENTURY”.
Candidates who do not comply with the payments cannot be admitted to the Master Class.
1. There are two categories of enrolment to the Master Class: actual students and student auditors.
2. The Master Class is aimed at singers and opera artists of all the vocal categories of any nationality. It will
take place with a minimum of 6 members and a maximum of 12, plus the auditors (maximum 5).
3. The admission request, complete with the required documents, must be received by 23/03/2019 at the
following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The application form will be valid when complete with:
a. Registration form duly completed (including title of the audition track)
c. Readable photocopy of a valid identity document
d. Curriculum with the educational path and a photo
e. Receipt of the payment required, to be carried out strictly within 2019/03/23
5. At the audition the candidate will perform the piece chosen by him. The commission reserves the possible
listening to a second piece agreed upon at the time. It is a must to bring the sheet music for the
6. Actual members must attend the course on days and times agreed with the teacher.
7. Those enrolled with attendance at the courses will receive a certificate of participation.
8. Private concert: is reserved for actual participants deemed deserving at the discretion of the teacher.
Participants in the final concert must personally provide for the gala dress.
9. It is not allowed to take photographs or make audio and / or video recordings at the lessons or at the gala
concert. Any shots will be made available by Lake Como in Music.
10. Participants will be reported, according to their characteristics, to the Artistic Agencies and Opera Houses.
11. The final judgment of the Commission is unquestionable.
12. The organizers disclaim any responsibility for damages or claims incurred or occurred to the participants and
to other persons or things during the Master Class and the Gala Concert.
Association Lago di Como in musica offers:
Special discounts agreed with some Hotels, Restaurant and Bed & Breakfast in Mandello del Lario.
An evening course of traditional Lariana cuisine at a special price at the “Mamma Ciccia” school
kitchen. Dinner included at the end of the evening.
The possibility to visit museums and/or historic churches of high artistic value.
More information: http://lagodicomoinmusica.it/master-class/
Preferential contact: email@example.com
Phones: +39 347 125 5951 +39 331 140 1670